Join a Team
Joining a Healing Rooms Team
Local Healing Rooms Directors are always on the lookout for those God is calling to serve in their team. If you have a passion for Jesus, a heart for healing, a teachable attitude, and a desire to develop your gifting; this could be a place of ministry for you.
The first step is to attend a Healing Rooms Team Training Seminar where the background and model of Healing Rooms ministry is covered. Training seminars are advertised here and booked online. The cost for the seminar is $65.00 including a printed manual. The booking process requires payment online at time of registration.
The training fee is a once only expense, as you may come to any subsequent Team Training Seminar for no charge. We recommend all team members attend at least every two years.
Areas covered include:
- Biblical principles relating to healing ministry.
- Healing of the sick on the day.
- Accessing the presence of God for healing.
- Explanation, demonstration and practice of the HRA ministry model.
- Activation and practical experience in ministering healing.
- Impartation of the healing anointing for ministry.
- Explanation of the HRA Code of Conduct and team requirements
- The steps required for someone to join an HRA team.
Once trained you can apply to join a local Healing Rooms team when you will be asked:
- For a reference from a Christian leader.
- To agree to and sign the HRA Code of Conduct.
- To meet the Working with Children requirements in your state.
- To attend at least one Healing Rooms session as an observer (this must be arranged in advance).
- To attend an interview with your prospective Healing Rooms directors, to discuss your calling and availability.
- To complete a trial period as a team member.
An invitation to join a team is at the discretion of the local Healing Rooms Directors that you will be serving with.
As a team member you will periodically be expected to participate in refresher training and conferences.
Upcoming team training seminars are advertised and booked online here.